GEP-AFTP, the French Oil and Gas Suppliers Council, is a not for profit association. GEP-AFTP has been since 1953, the trade association for most of the companies registered in France and working for the oil and gas industry.
Why should your company join the GEP-AFTP?
This is a non exhaustive list of what you will gain from your membership:
• be part of the network of the Oil & Gas industry community in France and develop your contacts and partnership opportunities within this community,
• take advantage of GEP-AFTP international contacts network,
• receive regular information online and offline on markets worldwide,
• receive a monthly newsletter with specific information about markets worldwide,
• contact the GEP-AFTP senior experts for advice, information and introductions,
• be informed on what is going in standardisation/certification, which, with the OMC regulations, play the role of a facilitator to international trade,
• meet international Engineering's and Contractors, be informed of their projects and procurement procedures by attending GEP-AFTP monthly club,
• meet and invite your clients at the GEP -AFTPgeneral meeting and dinner organised each year in June,
• benefit the logistic and technical support of GEP-AFTP organisation when participating in international oil shows,
• present your technologies to potential clients by participating in the French Technical Conferences organised abroad,
• meet the French Government Trade Attachés abroad during the annual training session,
• participate in specific missions organised upon request of one or several members,
• be registered on the GEP -AFTPoil & gas industry community portal for a worldwide promotion of your company, find online professional information and links (GEP -AFTPmembers will receive log in and password for access to restricted areas of GEP-AFTP portal),
• be represented towards the French Administration, the European Commission through EUROGIF (the European Oil & Gas Innovation Forum).
How can your company become a member?
Membership is open to engineering / contractors, suppliers of equipment and services to the oil & gas industry registered and having a significant activity in this France or in the European Economic Community.
Companies, chambers of commerce, educational and research centres, associations, in the energy sector at large or in related sectors and may also become members. Their application will be reviewed by the Board of Directors for acceptation.
Contact GEP-AFTP office (+33 0 1 47 17 67 37) oand ask for an appointment with a GEP-AFTP collaborator in order to learn more about what GEP can do to help your business.
Membership fee is calculated according to the turnover realised in the oil & gas industry and the number of employees. The fee can be pro rated if you join in the middle of the year.